One of our favorite solar + storage industry trade shows, Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America (ISNA/ESNA), announced select educational sessions for its conference and trade show taking place January 17-19, 2024, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California. Btw: Early Bird registration closes October 15, 2023.
“Our conference line-up tackles the up-to-the-minute issues impacting our industry,” said Wes Doane, Vice President, Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America. “From navigating the impacts of the IRA to bolstering cybersecurity efforts to the impact of AI on asset and energy management, we are fostering conversation and information-sharing that is critical to business success.”
The conference will offer 24 sessions examining policy, technology, and market developments in solar, storage, clean energy systems integration, and EV charging infrastructure. Highlights include:
- Beyond the Meter: How Fortune 500 Companies Measure Solar Health explains how Amazon is forging new frameworks for O&M and digital asset management as the company works toward sustainability goals.
- Solar Trade Law and Policy Developments: The View from Washington provides insight into what to watch in 2024—solar trade cases with impact, ramifications of Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) funding on domestic solar manufacturing, and more.
- Using AI & Machine Learning to Predict Safety, Lifetime, and Performance of Grid-Scale Storage explores the latest achievements in big data, machine learning, AI, and predictive analytics.
- The Inflation Reduction Act’s Workforce Requirements: Maintaining Compliance to Maximize Tax Benefits offers insight into how to navigate the IRA’s wage and apprenticeship requirements.
- How Cleantech San Diego’s Business Model Can Help Launch You into the Low Carbon Economy provides proven steps to support a regional cleantech sector with a $9 billion economic impact, sustaining 40,000 jobs.
- Electric Utility Barriers to Energy Storage covers the most common challenges utilities face when it comes to energy storage, including manufacturing and supply chain complications, as well as ways to overcome them.
- Unlocking Potential: The Critical Role of Early-Stage Financing in Driving Commercial Solar Project Success explores how securing early-stage financing empowers commercial solar developers to navigate the complexities of operational and regulatory landscapes.
- Second-Life EV Batteries: Opportunities and Challenges focuses on the importance—and issues of—using second-life EV batteries for grid-scale storage to address the new influx of loads on the grid.
Additional Education Highlights
- Five pre-conference workshops led by clean energy experts. Additional registration is required.
- Four keynote presentations by industry pioneers, solutionists, and advocates sharing cross-disciplinary insights, to be announced early November.
- 13+ informative, case study-style sessions at The Hub— ISNA/ESNA’s dynamic show-floor theater.
Secure Your Access: To register for the Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America 2024 conference and expo at a special early bird discount rate, click here.
Listen to more in-depth conversations on Solar Builder’s YouTube channel
Our most popular series include:
Power Forward! | A collaboration with BayWa r.e. to discuss higher level industry topics.
The Buzz | Where we give our 2 cents per kWh on the residential solar market.
The Pitch | Discussions with solar manufacturers about their new technology and ideas.